Grover Beach, CA
• A local consulting engineering firm has an opening for two full-time, experienced, Designer Draftsman with a professional business manner and positive attitude.
• Come join our growing team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with and under the direction of an engineer or surveyor, provide and perform:
• Cad drafting and design.
• Process survey data.
• Generate three dimensional surfaces and earth quantities.
• File management.
• Wide format printing and duplicating.
• Periodic construction site visits to document conditions.
• Self-starter. Motivated for personal growth and development.
• College graduate with a bachelor’s degree in engineering and valid California driver’s license.
• Two years of progressively increasing experience with Autocad Civil 3D.
• Interest and enthusiasm.
• General computer fluency (word processing and spreadsheet) and office equipment operations.
• Knowledge and experience with any of the following is a plus:
o EIT Certificate.
o Computer network maintenance.
o Field surveying.
o Civil construction.
o Construction site storm water management.
• Competitive compensation based on experience.
• Continuing education incentive package, including direct payment for classes and programs.
• Standard holiday and vacation time.
• Medical benefits for employee and family.
• We are a well-established civil engineering consulting firm with over 35 years of experience throughout California in the private, commercial, and municipal engineering fields.
• We maintain a semi-professional environment. Dress and demeanor should be appropriate.
• Submit a letter of interest along with resume.