Designer Draftsman – Entry Level
Grover Beach, CA
• A local consulting engineering firm has an opening for an Entry Level Designer Draftsman with a professional business manner and positive attitude.
• Come join our growing team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with and under the direction of an engineer or surveyor, provide and perform:
• Learn all aspects of civil engineering.
• Cad drafting.
• Process survey data.
• Generate three dimensional surfaces and earth quantities.
• File management.
• Wide format printing and duplicating.
• Interest in becoming a civil engineer.
• High school graduate with valid California driver’s license.
• Self-starter. Motivated for personal growth and development.
• General computer fluency (word processing and spreadsheet) and office equipment operations.
• Compensation proportional to entry level expectations.
• Continuing education incentive package, including direct payment for classes and programs.
• Standard holiday and vacation time.
• We are a well-established civil engineering consulting firm with over 35 years of experience throughout California in the private, commercial, and municipal engineering fields.
• We maintain a semi-professional environment. Dress and demeanor should be appropriate.
• This is an entry-level technical position with schedule flexibility capabilities. Current college students are encouraged to apply.
• Submit a letter of interest along with a resume and three references to: