Grover Beach, CA
Employment: Part-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
• A local consulting engineering firm has an opening for a part-time Office Assistant with a professional business manner and positive attitude.
• Come join our growing team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer and manage the phone including message taking and transferring calls.
• Filing including preparing file folders and labels, organizing files, and archiving.
• Organize and facilitate express-mail packages.
• Prepare marketing material, tools, and perform light computer work.
• Document duplicating and binding.
• Interest and enthusiasm.
• Previous office experience preferred.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• General computer fluency (word processing) and office equipment operations.
• Knowledge of spreadsheet software, computer maintenance, web site maintenance and upkeep, and graphic design are all considered a plus and could expand the services performed by and compensation to the Office Assistant.
• Competitive compensation based on experience.
• Continuing education incentive package, including direct payment for classes and programs.
• Standard holiday and vacation time.
• We are a well-established civil engineering consulting firm with over 35 years of experience throughout California in the private, commercial, and municipal engineering fields.
• We maintain a semi-professional environment. Dress and demeanor should be appropriate.
• Submit a letter of interest along with a resume.